Merry Christmas to all Down Under

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Frank Green

Merry Christmas to all Down Under

#1 Postby Frank Green » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:17 am

I want to wish all you shooters and everyone Down Under a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope the forest fires get under control and you all get some relief from the heat and get some well deserved rain!

Shoot straight and take care!!!!!

later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

KHGS

Re: Merry Christmas to all Down Under

#2 Postby KHGS » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:25 am

Frank Green wrote:I want to wish all you shooters and everyone Down Under a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope the forest fires get under control and you all get some relief from the heat and get some well deserved rain!

later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Thank you Frank, my wife and I have escaped the heat and fire mayhem of home and at this moment we are surrounded by snow in Jackson Wyoming. A merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all at Bartlein Barrels.
Keith H.

RDavies

Re: Merry Christmas to all Down Under

#3 Postby RDavies » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:48 am

Frank Green wrote:I want to wish all you shooters and everyone Down Under a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Thanks Frank. It is a warm Christmas in my area and unfortunately it is perfect beach weather, ie, warm and sunny. Luckily others have had their Christmas wishes granted and had some good rain fall.
Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all the shooters over in USA.

Return to “General Forum”