MultiGroupZ

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

pjifl

MultiGroupZ

#1 Postby pjifl » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:49 am

There has been a small update to my Program 'MultiGroupZ' ( Sometimes called 'GroupAnalyze' ).

https://sites.google.com/site/pjshootin ... ultigroupz

This should be of some interest to anyone running Hexta Targets because it will suck in data directly from Hexta Log Files and present the data in many Graphical ways - and also do some analyses on the data. There are also some auxiliary files downloadable under 'Resources' which allow you to experiment with the Program. Included in the Resources in the Target Dir are some historic Targets.

I mention this because it is on a Google Site - and Google in their rush to make even more money and trample over people will change these sites in such a way that you will not be able to download files as previously.

Of course, Google advertise that their modifications to the sites represents a Great Improvement Yada Yada Yada ......... Heard that before !!!! Is there any honesty in the Computer Industry ?

If anyone wants it, best to act soon.

The same applies to our huge resource on Target Testing. These are downloadable as PDFs and a few Videos. If you want copies, best do it before too long.

https://sites.google.com/site/etargetcomparison/

Peter Smith.
Last edited by pjifl on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rich4

Re: MultiGroupZ

#2 Postby Rich4 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:03 am

Thanks Peter,
Of course, Google advertise that their modifications to the sites represents a Great Improvement Yada Yada Yada ......... Heard that before !!!! Is there any honesty in the Computer Industry ?
Heck NO, I'm yet to see an update which actually improved the user experience, of late they just seem designed to reduce compatability #-o

Return to “General Forum”