Black Friday Sales BCF Trolley $84.99

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

aussie shooter

Black Friday Sales BCF Trolley $84.99

#1 Postby aussie shooter » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:39 pm

After shooting in the 2022 ACT Championships where you definitely needed a trolley, if shooters out there are still looking for one the BCF Wanderer is for sale in the Black Friday Sales for $84.99 reduced from $169.99.

This trolley seemed to be a very popular choice amongst the competitors in Canberra and this is a fabulous price

https://www.bcf.com.au/p/wanderer-quad- ... lsrc=aw.ds

lee_enfield223

Re: Black Friday Sales BCF Trolley $84.99

#2 Postby lee_enfield223 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:41 pm

reminds me of camp perry in the USA how much do you really need ?? unless you are getting older and have trouble carring lotza stuff ??

aussie shooter

#3 Postby aussie shooter » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:36 pm

Well, if you shot Canberra the list would have included coats, beanies ( there was sleet on Wednesday), wet weather gear, umbrellas (passing showers on a couple of the days), towels, chair/stool, another ammo box for the empties, plenty of water (there was a case of dehydration/heat stroke) and whatever else you felt you needed, as well as all your shooting gear.

I don't know how people would go lugging the 10-15kg front rests great distances, but feel free to tote everything around, but I like the idea of "work smarter not harder" and as a first time user of a 4 wheel trolley it was great.

lee_enfield223

#4 Postby lee_enfield223 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:06 pm

aussie shooter wrote:Well, if you shot Canberra the list would have included coats, beanies ( there was sleet on Wednesday), wet weather gear, umbrellas (passing showers on a couple of the days), towels, chair/stool, another ammo box for the empties, plenty of water (there was a case of dehydration/heat stroke) and whatever else you felt you needed, as well as all your shooting gear.

I don't know how people would go lugging the 10-15kg front rests great distances, but feel free to tote everything around, but I like the idea of "work smarter not harder" and as a first time user of a 4 wheel trolley it was great.

you do have a point about the weather at canberra and the crosswind there is a real bugger !!! i guess it's not like sydney ranges where everyone drives there cars to withing 50m of the firing line,

Return to “General Forum”