Full bore Coaching Contacts

If you shoot full-bore, then you're welcome to use this forum to discuss your sport.

Moderator: Mod

novice

#1 Postby novice » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 am

I have been shooting full bore for about 3 years & just can't get enough of it. However I am just not improving, in fact I am getting worse.

I contacted QRA about any registered coaches, but they said it's the club's responsibility however our club is small & no coach is available.

I am willing to pay by nothing structured seems available & am wondering if anyone here knows of anyone offering full bore coaching in Brisbane.

Triplejim

#2 Postby Triplejim » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:14 am

Welcome to OZF, who did you contact in QRA?
Which club are you a member?
Im sure we can refer you to someone in your region, JC

John T

Re: Full bore Coaching Contacts

#3 Postby John T » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Hello.

It is surprising (and disappointing) that there is no one in your Club who is willing, and able, to help you improve your shooting. Maybe it's time to make discrete inquires about what other Clubs have to offer.

Regards,
John T.

scott/r

Re: Full bore Coaching Contacts

#4 Postby scott/r » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:29 am

novice wrote:I have been shooting full bore for about 3 years & just can't get enough of it. However I am just not improving, in fact I am getting worse.

I contacted QRA about any registered coaches, but they said it's the club's responsibility however our club is small & no coach is available.

I am willing to pay by nothing structured seems available & am wondering if anyone here knows of anyone offering full bore coaching in Brisbane.

Pm sent.
Scott.

Return to “Full-bore/Target Rifle”