Festival of Sydney - Malabar Rifle Range

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

willow

Festival of Sydney - Malabar Rifle Range

#1 Postby willow » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Subject to the reliability of the Konsberg targets, this looks like it could be a good weekend of shooting - anyone out there planning on going?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Accuracy

Re: Festival of Sydney - Malabar Rifle Range

#2 Postby Accuracy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Should be fun, I’ll be there.

ben_g

#3 Postby ben_g » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:07 pm

would be nice to have a shot somewhere that doesn’t resemble a dust bowl so I will be there.

willow

#4 Postby willow » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:04 pm

A very enjoyable weekend with a touch over 90 shooters taking part. Congrats to all winners - young Mitch Bailey took out Fullbore, shooting clean the entire weekend. Daniel Galea shot consistently well to take out F-standard, likewise Darren Bradley who took out FTR over Michael Cuda and Gary Faulkner. Congrats go out to Ben Goodwin who took a 1 point win in F-Open with several other shooters (myself included right behind him). Konsberg targets worked well all weekend and a shout to the MRA who put on a good weekend of shooting.

ben_g

#5 Postby ben_g » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:26 pm

I agree that the weekend was a very enjoyable shoot (besides humidity I haven’t experienced in a long time!!)

Was good to put a few more faces to names.

Some good shooting across all disciplines, standouts for me were Daniel Galea clean on day one in F-standard (the only F class shooter to do so) and Darren Bradley shooting clean for day two in FTR.

Return to “Events”