Warracknabeal Rifle Club Prize Meeting

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

UL1700

Re: Warracknabeal Rifle Club Prize Meeting

#16 Postby UL1700 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:31 pm

With the definition of a close contact being "face to face contact for more then 15 minuets", there must also be a reasonable argument for a maximum of 10 shot strings especially to limit contact between the two scorers?

James

RDavies

#17 Postby RDavies » Sat May 23, 2020 2:02 pm

UL1700 wrote:With the definition of a close contact being "face to face contact for more then 15 minuets", there must also be a reasonable argument for a maximum of 10 shot strings especially to limit contact between the two scorers?

James

With one scorer sitting 1.5m behind the shooters feet and the scorer on the board another 2m back, shouldn't be too much issue.

UL1700

#18 Postby UL1700 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:55 pm

RDavies wrote:
UL1700 wrote:With the definition of a close contact being "face to face contact for more then 15 minuets", there must also be a reasonable argument for a maximum of 10 shot strings especially to limit contact between the two scorers?

James

With one scorer sitting 1.5m behind the shooters feet and the scorer on the board another 2m back, shouldn't be too much issue.

The problem is, and the cynic in me assumes it's because the app can't measure distance, they have removed the 1.5 meter stipulation from almost all of the official guidelines for close contact. It is still mentioned in this fact sheet (https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default ... d-case.pdf) but only under the what do I do if I develop symptoms heading #-o Nothing like making it easy for business owners, sporting clubs etc

Trevor Rhodes

#19 Postby Trevor Rhodes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:46 am

What's the latest new Mick.

mick l

#20 Postby mick l » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi Guys and Girls,

A few of you will be aware that we have regretfully canceled due to Covid-19

I've asked Alan to post on this site and Nicky has posted on the VRA Facebook page our cancelled Prize meeting flyer, so that you could see what format we decided to run with, Hopefully we will be able to run the same format next July.

Thanks for your interest Guys and Girls

Return to “Events”