F-Class range in WA.

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Quick

F-Class range in WA.

#1 Postby Quick » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:54 pm

G'day all, is there any ranges in WA that shoot F-Class. We only shoot TR at my club. I wouldn't mind at least having a look at F-Class as well.
Shaun aka 'Quick'
Yanchep, Western Australia

308 Win F/TR & F-S
7mm F-Open Shooter.

mike H

#2 Postby mike H » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Hello Quick,
Western Australia has some of the best F/class shooters in Australia. I am sure the WARA could steer you towards them. Maybe you can be the one to introduce F/class to your club.
Mike.

Quick

#3 Postby Quick » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:52 pm

I'd love to shoot F-Class at my club but something tells me that they may not like it + I'm onlya newbie to TR as well. Well, let me build my next .308 and I'll take it down. I'll call WARA and have a chat to them.
Shaun aka 'Quick'

308 Win F/TR & F-S
7mm F-Open Shooter.

Mark Hamersley

#4 Postby Mark Hamersley » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi there Quick

WARA will help out I'm sure. At Swanbourne there are only two shooting days left this year but you will be more than welcome to come and check it out (900yds tomorrow and 600yds next week) - here is a link to the metro shooting calendar -> http://www.wara.asn.au/metrocal.html . Quite a few FS shooters (and the occasional FO one) turn up.

There is also a bit of F-class shot at the Pickering Brook range on Sunday mornings, the Darling Range RC is the one to contact there.

BTW which club are you with? Perhaps we could get a few regulars to visit for a shoot?

best regards

Mark

Quick

#5 Postby Quick » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm at Bindoon RC up near moolibeene. Next week I'm planning to come down to swanbourne any way so I can grab some cleaning stuff for my Omark. I wil defently have a look around for the F STD guys.
Shaun aka 'Quick'

308 Win F/TR & F-S
7mm F-Open Shooter.

Return to “Events”