FTR interest for Bundaberg OPM 30/31 May

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Amac

FTR interest for Bundaberg OPM 30/31 May

#1 Postby Amac » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:24 am

Hi All

I am trying to get FTR as a class at our OPM in late May. For interest sake is there anyone keen to venture up to Bundaberg if we were to include a FTR class at the OPM.

Ranges would be (in yards) - Saturday 300, 500 2 x 600 - all 2 x sighter and 10 shots for score - Sunday 800 and 900 with 2 sighters and 15 shots for score.

Without going too much into it I am keen to see the FTR continue in QLD and across the country. Smaller OPM's should be looking to include this class to encourage its growth. It also opens up that tactical type rifle - evidence at North Arm OPM last year - for inclusion.

Any feedback would be very useful.

All the best

Amac

Ben F

Re: FTR interest for Bundaberg OPM 30/31 May

#2 Postby Ben F » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Amac,

Could you post range location and/or flyer please, I've looked on QRA and can't this range.

Amac

Re: FTR interest for Bundaberg OPM 30/31 May

#3 Postby Amac » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:41 am

Hi Ben

We will get a flyer out soon. Want to try and get an idea as to whether FTR is viable for us.

As an indication the range is located about half way between Childers and Bundaberg on the Isis Hway. Closest accommodation is Bundaberg, however, the range has camping facilities available.

Cheers

Andrew

Return to “Events”