Cessnock OPM 2015

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

John S

Cessnock OPM 2015

#1 Postby John S » Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am

Cessnock OPM was held on the 24 May 2015. 84 competitors shooting TR, F Std, FO and F/TR on Kongsberg ET.

Weather conditions were fine with some mirage and unexpected wind from left or right to keep one guessing! There appeared to be no issues with the electronic targets. Shooters, I believe have adapted to them without any problems. Congratulations on Cessnock Rifle Club for a great day and also using the NRAA grading program to upload the results.

Results are now available on the NRAA website.

NSW F Class grading and results now updated and includes shooters competing in the various Qld matches over the last couple of weeks.

Don't forget Wingham OPM coming up on the June long weekend (NSW).

Further info see http://www.nswfclass.com.au

View the Cessnock OPM 2015 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuR2Dx9fSw Also on NSW F Class link!

Cheers

John S
Last edited by John S on Mon May 25, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John S

Re: Cessnock OPM 2015

#2 Postby John S » Mon May 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Bump

Roy cobb

#3 Postby Roy cobb » Mon May 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks for this John as I mist the shoot recovering from an operation Cant shoot or drive .

ecomeat

#4 Postby ecomeat » Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 pm

When Denis Aaron's from North Arm RC and myself independently stumbled onto the results on the NRAA site, we both thought WTF ????
Matt Paroz shoots 180-17 and comes 5th !! :shock: :shock: :shock: I was talking to him today to complain about the job he did for me recently on another 7mm Bartlein barrel, :mrgreen: and he pointed out that the winner last year also shot 180-25 to win.
Denis was wondering if it was simply that the worlds most elite riflemen shot at Cessnock ? .......or we're they shooting in a vacuum :D :D ? I will be able to tell him that Matt did mention that just like last year, it was a great day to set your wind zero :lol:
Regardless of favorable wind conditions, it is still awesome shooting =D> =D> well done.
25 bloody X's !! I clearly need a lot more practice......
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

Return to “Events”