QRA Queens..

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

RDavies

Re: QRA Queens..

#181 Postby RDavies » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 pm

RAVEN wrote:
I can't wait to see the video link of Mr hall collecting his badge! haha

Adam I'm still chuckling about that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those sheep shaggers ya can only take then some where once :P
RB :)

Wrong Richard.

You gotta take em everywherewhere twice.

2nd time to apologize.

RDavies

#182 Postby RDavies » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:26 pm

RAVEN wrote:The story is that the Kiwi's zip tied his pants to the chair and mike didn't realise until he stood up to take a picture of Liam winning a badge
Then mike had to collect his own award and took the chair with him very funny

RB :lol:

The Kiwis have a thing for chairs. They burnt mine during a welcome BBQ session.

RDavies

#183 Postby RDavies » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

ecomeat wrote:Just for you, Danny
The "Pride of Victoria"............ :-#

Your mothers would be proud.

RAVEN

#184 Postby RAVEN » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 pm

You gotta take em everywherewhere twice.

2nd time to apologize.

Oh yes that's right Rocket

Had a great time
Cheers
RB

AlanF

#185 Postby AlanF » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:51 pm

MCLE

#186 Postby MCLE » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi All
Well this was the first Time we have been to Belmot and I have to say its verry impressive. I haven't been to all the ranges in Australia but this is the best one I have seen. It was so well run and so verry tidy not a bit of rubbish anywhere so well done tho the Belmont Team.
Now to the chair
I will be as honest as l can and tell it the way it happened...
I was singled out for no apparent reason I am completely without blame.. At the Presentation I was looking at work Emails on my phone and reading and replying to some in a world of my own. I had jeans on that have big Zips on the back of them. This makes them easy to place things in and zip them up. Now as it turns out it makes it very easy to place a Zip Tie through the ring in the Zip.And then place another Zip Tie throught that and then another to the chair. The presentation went through Target rifle and worked its way down to FTR. Liam was going to get a badge so I let him walk up and then l was going to walk down the side and take a picture sounds like a plan. Standing up l noticed that the chair come with me so l spun around and the chair spun around as well almost taking the head off Rod Mahon sitting next to me.Now I have a memory like a steel trap and when l was having a shower and getting dressed to come to the Presentation I don't remember Zip Tying a seat to my Ass. So someone must of placed it there while l wasent looking. As it turned out I wasent going to need C.S.I Brisbane to help me find the perpetrators of this Henus Crime..Seeing the NZ and SA team rolling around on the floor was a good place to start.
Sitting down and looking at the Zip Ties I knew even with my superhuman strength it was going to take a bit to brake them. And I wasent going to have time as I was getting called up next. What to do if l sit here while thay callout my name they will make a fuss about not going up.
So I had a devilish cunning plan..I would stroll up and play it cool.And with luck it will go unnoticed????. And it worked not one person noticed I had a Aluminium Seat strapped to my Ass. It was like it wasent even there l pulled it off perfectly.it would of been very imbarissing if someone had of noticed so lucky me.
Thanks Michael H

seb

#187 Postby seb » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:45 pm

It was fun Mr.Chairman! :lol:

My pleasure to shoot with some of you here in Brisbane just a few days ago! I really enjoyed the time, the fun / laughs etc....

Again thank you gents for the welcome & the great time!!!!!

seb.

Norm

#188 Postby Norm » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:36 pm

I just got home after the 2000km drive.
What a great trip. I am so glad I went.
It was nice to put faces to names and have a chat with so many great people.
Watching Lowell post 60 after 60 was inspiring. My hat off to him and the other top shooters who showed how it is done.
Congratulations to Mike Waites, he took a rag tag bunch of misfit shooters and turned them into a well-disciplined Team. So much was learned in such a short time.
Thanks to Steve for such a fun time. The beer per range tally at the end may have been a good idea at the time but you didn’t look too good in the morning. :oops:

Steve N

#189 Postby Steve N » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Good to hear you enjoyed the trip and got back safe Norm. It was really a top event with so many great shooters from all over the country and the constant challenges the range dished up.
Steve.

DannyS

#190 Postby DannyS » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Thank you Tony for providing the video and picture of my fellow Mexicans. Don't know if their mothers would be proud of them, or some others of us, but we do love them dearly, even if it is very small bits.

Cheers
Danny

PS, sometimes it's good to just get them out of this state. =D>
You might as well be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

MCLE

#191 Postby MCLE » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 am

Thanks Danny errr I think

Return to “Events”