North Shore OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

macguru

North Shore OPM

#1 Postby macguru » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:10 am

This weekend we are holding the Hornsby Rifle Range OPM over 2 days, you can enter for the saturday afternoon and/or for just sunday its up to you ! So 2 ranges on saturday and 3 on sunday ... Flyer attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
id quod est

Hodgie

Re: North Shore OPM

#2 Postby Hodgie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Day 1 of the North Shore Queens!!!!
Rod Davies clean. John Peters and many 1 down.A tad
tricky ie hard to see the changes but judging the scores
they were there.

phillh

#3 Postby phillh » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 am

You can watch the live results at http://shooting.hexsystems.com.au/

Phill

scott/r

#4 Postby scott/r » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:25 am

That hex system is pretty cool stuff. I was just watching and listening to every shot my brother in law shot 13 hours away. Just click on the eye ball of who ever you want to watch, and their target will come up.

willow

#5 Postby willow » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 pm

A very enjoyable two days of shooting for my first prize meet, and whilst I got my backside handed to me in F-Open (an Atlas bipod and soft squeeze bag just isn't going to do it against the Farley and SEB crew), it was great to see some very experienced shooters in action and reading what certainly appeared to me, to be tricky conditions at time.

Congrats to Rod for taking out F-Open, and for being particularly friendly and willing to pass on advice. There was some very good shooting in all disciplines so congrats to the winners and everyone certainly appeared to enjoy themselves.

Return to “Events”