Clermont OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Josh Cox

Clermont OPM

#1 Postby Josh Cox » Sun May 08, 2016 7:28 pm

How did it go ?

Steve N

Re: Clermont OPM

#2 Postby Steve N » Mon May 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Josh it was a terrific weekend. The club put on a first class shoot with great hospitality, great atmosphere and great food including free Sunday breakfast. The range was good. Too good for me with plenty of mirage and plenty of wind changes. Winners were Bevan Appleby FO. Jim Blomfield in FS A. Joe Kosh took out FS B (I think) and Julian Daley had a clean sweep shooting very well in FTR. Sorry but I don't have a list of target rifle winners but young Emily Cronin in C grade only dropped one point on the second day to beat both A grade and B grade.
I cleaned up most of the raffle prizes.
Thanks to the organisers for a very enjoyable weekend.

Julian D

#3 Postby Julian D » Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Julian had a clean sweep of FTR because he was the only FTR bloke there ....it was honestly a little disappointing , was hoping for at least a few to turn up after the club decided to run the class . Apart from that it was another fantastic shoot put on by the Clermont club. It was this meet last year that I started shooting F class , so I can honestly say I am happy with my progress.

A big thank you to the club & all who put the shoot together , including all the markers , who did a pretty bloody good job.

Mackay locals took a fair few of the gongs on offer . B.Appleby with F open , Dutchy came second , BJ won the ranges on Sunday after suffering eleation adjustment issues on Saturday ( the letter after U and before W doesn't work on this keyboard ). Joe S , Ann & Dennis also won gongs ,So oerall we did fairly well.

plumbs7

#4 Postby plumbs7 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Wow , good work Julian . Ur tune is working well and u r obviously shooting well too!

Josh Cox

#5 Postby Josh Cox » Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm

So oerall we did fairly well.

I'm wondering,,,,,, "so oral we did fairly well",,, or is it "overall", just asking :)

ShaneG

#6 Postby ShaneG » Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Always an enquiring mind Josh - especially when "oral" is concerned?

BTW - were you still at club yesterday when "Stanley" was brought up my moi!
Apparently there may be 2 "Stanley's " at Harvey's Range this year!!

wilson85

#7 Postby wilson85 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:30 am

Footsore wrote:Josh it was a terrific weekend. The club put on a first class shoot with great hospitality, great atmosphere and great food including free Sunday breakfast. The range was good. Too good for me with plenty of mirage and plenty of wind changes. Winners were Bevan Appleby FO. Jim Blomfield in FS A. Joe Kosh took out FS B (I think) and Julian Daley had a clean sweep shooting very well in FTR. Sorry but I don't have a list of target rifle winners but young Emily Cronin in C grade only dropped one point on the second day to beat both A grade and B grade.
I cleaned up most of the raffle prizes.
Thanks to the organisers for a very enjoyable weekend.

The target rifle winners were Carol Soloman for A grade, myself (Anthony Wilson) for B Grade and Emily Cronin for C grade. Emily also shot a massive 50.9 @ 800m for her first range! Emily is my much better half and since she cleaned me up on the last day, I'm threatening to make her reload her own bullets!

I can post some photos of the score board if anyone is interested?

Cheers

Anthony

LoneRider

#8 Postby LoneRider » Tue May 10, 2016 11:01 am

post away mate,it would be good to see.

sean
grc

wilson85

#9 Postby wilson85 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Here are the photos as promised
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wilson85

#10 Postby wilson85 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:58 pm

And some more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Events”