FS - Omark 308W F Standard with bipod - price drop

This Forum is for advertising firearms and firearm parts.
You may include other items for sale additional to the firearm or part.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following:

Advertising of Firearms and/or Firearm PARTS
Part 6 > Section 54 of the Firearms Act 1996 (NSW) deals with the advertising of Firearms and Firearm PARTS in NSW. After a detailed reading of this Section, I have decided to continue to allow the advertising of firearms. However, I have to insist on the following details being provided in the post:

The following is REQUIRED for Advertising of Firearms
1) The dealer's name and dealer licence number through whom the transfer will be arranged.
2) The firearms licence number of the seller.
3) The serial number of the firearm.

Advertising of Firearm PARTS
Where a part does not require a Dealer Transfer and/or does not have a serial number, items 1 and/or 3 can be removed.
All Firearm and Firearm Parts for sale must include item 2) The firearms licence number of the seller.

If the above 3 items are not included in the post where required, the advertisement will be deleted without warning.

The 3 required items will be pre-defined in the topic post, you simply need to add the details as required or delete non required items for parts only.

Dealers
Advertising of goods for sale in commercial quantities or as a firearms dealer is not permitted.

For further details please read Rules for Advertising Firearms & PARTS
Bobcat

FS - Omark 308W F Standard with bipod - price drop

#1 Postby Bobcat » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:47 pm

Needing to move on my F Standard rifle as I'm setting myself up for F Open class.

This is a good rifle package, custom thumb hole stock with aluminium v-block bedding, neilson adaptor, Krieger 1:12 twist 308W barrel 27.5' with approximately 2950 rounds fired through it (still plenty of life left in it), Davies single stage trigger, Lynx PS20x42 F/C 1/8 fine DOT scope (emblem missing on side as glue unstuck), leupold rings and Vortex bubble level on 20 MOA rail, front adjustable bipod home made not branded, larger bolt handle (a few marks from removing it from another action), barrel tuner purchased from SARA store (barrel tuner tr $95). Without tuner shoots bug hole/clover leave and with tuner through same hole 100m with developed load shooting 155 gr HBC, lapua brass, Federal LRP. Over $2000 put into this build. Can send more pics if needed.

1. Extreme Outdoor Sports DL410382929
2. 412308790
3. DL056

Price $1100 includes postage/handling fees to your dealer.

Will consider separating the rifle into: stock, adaptor with barrel, trigger, scope with rings, action with bolt and normal Omark trigger, front rest if I can get enough interest to sell it all if no one wants a complete rifle package.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bobcat on Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Surge308

Re: FS - Omark 308W F Standard with bipod - updated

#2 Postby Surge308 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:48 pm

Hi I'm interested in the stock at this point.

Return to “Firearms & Firearm Parts For Sale”