New member of forum

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Woody_rod

New member of forum

#1 Postby Woody_rod » Thu May 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Rod Shehan, I live in Western Australia, and shoot at the Wurgabup Rifle Range. I have seen a few names I recognise in this forum, so I hope to get to know people as time goes by.

A little on me: I started shooting rifle on a range in 2006, after being invited to the Swanbourne Rifle Range by Mark Hammersley (Subiaco RC I think - very nice bloke)- himself an FO and FS shooter. I used his 223R Omark to shoot a 112 on my first ever go at F class. I have also shot pistol and shotgun previously for a couple of years.

Now, I am shooting at the Wurgabup range with the small but friendly membership there. I shoot in TR, but have dabbled with F class from time to time for something diifferent (mainly due to having a scope on my TR, and not being bothered to remove it!). My wife and son now shoot in FS wiith the club 223R Omark, which after being rebarrelled by Bill Hallam, is very accurate!!! Scores lately been 116 and thereabouts.

Anyway, see you on the boards...

RAVEN

#2 Postby RAVEN » Thu May 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome aboard Woody at times there is a lot said on these forums best never to take it too serious.
Anyhow good to see U enjoy your shooting any questions you have there will be plenty here to offer advice
CHeers
RICHARD
Good Shooting :)

ned kelly

#3 Postby ned kelly » Thu May 22, 2008 11:14 pm

G'Day woody,
welcome,mate. Bill H has built me a few rifles and they've all been top shooters, i've also been beaten by several other rifles of his over the years too. :lol:

If you see Bill, say G'day from geoff in woodend!

Cheerio

Return to “General Forum”