Apology to the ‘spirit’ of the forum.

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Tony Q

#1 Postby Tony Q » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:43 pm

Regardless of what determination is made by the NRAA the true facts cannot be misinterpreted. The very reason behind my determination and passion is the love of this sport and the request of so many others to do something about it.

I do not make claims likely, nor do I call things ‘silly’ if I don’t understand them. If I don’t know – I wont comment, I don’t make statement based on a guess. For me and many others who wish to keep FS in its intended format and not have it compromised by open class equipment is not Silly it is our future and we have every right to protect its integrity. I fact you will not produce one single post of mine that would be construed as silly (apart from the lame jokes) or uninformed, in its base content, by the majority, I wish I could say the same about the rebuttals iv endured.

When we resort to hypothecating about holding a rifle in your hand or resting in you palm how can I determine anything other than the basic fragments of what we do are being twisted to support an answer to a sound and factual question. And then to be labeled ‘stupid’ is absolutely beyond me, what other way could I take such an answer to the basic statement ‘hand held’.

I fight for what I think is right, I also fight for those who think the same way .. does this make me a target for attack .. did I attack anyone first? … No

I understand now why so many over the years have just found it too hard to do anything.

However, while my passion is obvious and my determination as spokesman for 17 F Classers keeps me moving forward our points made are based on fact and not as some claim – fiction. While my posts were constant in content, the replies were anything but the same content of factual information, as such there is no point continuing.

The aggression I’m getting just indicates I’m getting to close to the truth in some matters, this will not happen again. As such I can not even be trusted to request a post on a thread I start as the fear it will turn into an issue no one wants to get into is ever present.

In direct consequence of that, and to the pleasure of some, I now will decline from starting any new threads on any subject. My time and effort will be directed at our new training days and the discovery of F Class to those who dont know we exist. Also to my second 'elected' term as F Class commitee representitive for the ongoing good of FS and FO.

Any other issues that i or my fellow shooters have will be delt with in other ways and directed through our state body.

My sincere apologies too those who got caught up in this stupid cascade of events.

Also, to the forum for bringing this upon them.
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

#2 Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:05 pm

I hope that you'll forget your decision to not start any new threads if you come across a subject that needs to be discussed on a rational basis.

Personally, I have found interest in most of your posts (except the lame jokes that you steal from me).

Yogi

Tony Q

#3 Postby Tony Q » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:20 pm

LOL ...hello Yogi

you had me going :?: :?: :?:

the stolen lame jokes gave u away :lol:

thank you for you kind words :wink:
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

Return to “General Forum”