Xmas presents

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

VickiMcc

Xmas presents

#1 Postby VickiMcc » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:57 am

So now the excitement of Xmas morning has passed, what did Santa bring us in the way of toys for shooting

Paul

AlanF

#2 Postby AlanF » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:07 pm

Well actually Sant's been a bit frugal in the shooting toys dept here :shock: .

So I'm taking things into my own hands and ordering a new CED Millennium chrono \:D/ !

Alan

Lynn Otto

#3 Postby Lynn Otto » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:10 pm

:( It would appear that Santa may have been geographically challenged prior to getting to my place. I only hope that all the lovely things he may have had for me went to someone deserving. So if any one received goodies that weren't what they ordered from Santa let me know. :D

I hope everyone had a lovely day.

I discovered that two grandsons are great but seven assorted small children in one place is noisy. But Christmas is so much more fun with lots of small excited children, two tonne of presents and five cubic metres of discarded wrapping paper. And thankyou to the person who invented dishwashers. :D

Lynn

Tony Q

#4 Postby Tony Q » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:17 am

I got 2 bottles of Whisky, a bottle of white port, a key ring breathalyzer (with no batteries) and a new 'very sharp' hunting knife? … don’t think that’s going to help my shooting one little bit … or are they trying to tell me something??? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

Paul Janzso

#5 Postby Paul Janzso » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:59 am

I got a singing green frog, press the button and it starts singing "I'm a country boy" (John Denver)
It definitely wont help my shooting and yes Tony, there is definitely a message there for you.
PJ :shock:
Happy new year every one
Time's a wasted wot's not spent shooti'n BARNARD 300WSM's

Keith Lucas

#6 Postby Keith Lucas » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:52 pm

Compliments of the Season to all.Santa managed to carry a voucher for me to buy some rifle powder. Does that put me one up for the moment ?
Keith L.

bully_eye

#7 Postby bully_eye » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:07 am

Santa paid off some more of my FO project and I bought myself a new Nightforce scope.... for my FO project. I can see a pattern developing.

Michael

Return to “General Forum”