y!

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

a.JR

y!

#1 Postby a.JR » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:29 pm

Tu
Last edited by a.JR on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cochran

#2 Postby Cochran » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:37 pm

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

ned kelly

#3 Postby ned kelly » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:22 am

G'day all,
it would seem a great shame to ban people from a forum who have so much technical advice to offer. I admit I want to 'let fly" occaisionally, however, you've got to learn to step back from the keyboard, take a deep breath and focus and attack the points made, particularly if the point is weak or technically wrong ..............not the people making it.

Too many forum members from all sides getting too personal and by doing so they undermine their own argument/point.

What ever happened to free speach?

Whatever happened to being polite?

If they other guy/girl isn't listening to the argument/point then let your rifle do your talking, have the satisfaction of your Fclass results hammer home the nails in the other guys arguement!

Otherwise take to watching Monty python!!! works for me!!!
Cheerio Ned

AlanF

#4 Postby AlanF » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:48 am

As a.JR has decided to give a distorted version of the PM I sent to him, here it is :

Jeff,

Here's where I stand on BR :

1. I don't want the character of F-Class changed towards BR (benches, extremely heavy guns, shooting for groups). Anyone who wants that has the choice to shoot BR! F-Open needs to offer something different - otherwise why have it?!!!

2. I have met numerous BR shooters at F-Class shoots and on my home range over the last 12 months, all good people, and I welcome their participation in F-Class, using equipment that conforms to F-Class rules!

3. I'd like to have a go at LG at a BR meeting one day, hence the GENUINE suggestion that a third day of a one gun event at Canberra could be BR. However, F-Open will almost certainly remain my preferred category. If that is a problem for you, then I can't help you.

Your repeated false accusations against me and others are lowering the standard of discussion on the ozfclass.com forums. If you keep behaving as you are, I regret to say that you will be banned. Your continued membership of the forums is in your hands.

Alan

I apologise that this is being aired publicly, but misinformation tends to stick if it isn't challenged.

Alan

ned kelly

#5 Postby ned kelly » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:02 pm

G'day all,
Deep breath time again .....hopefully for everyone!

I am in no way taking sides but in some small way attempting to take some of the heat out of the forum. As a rule I always re-read what I've written for spelling mistakes and to see if it really says what I'm trying to say. Hopefully everyone can take a little from this and apply it to their own way of making posts

As I've said before, I am a BR shooter when I sit at a bench and am a FO shooter when I lay down on the firing mound. As are all the FO/BR shooters I have met in my years of competition.

I think any who reads this will understand the fundamental difference, you are who you are depending on the match and target you are about to shoot. I'm sure that anyone who does not comply with the appropriate rule book will find out quickly enough.

Enough from me on this thread.

Cheerio Ned

Return to “General Forum”