F Class in Germany

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

jt

F Class in Germany

#1 Postby jt » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Introducing F Class in Germany.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYsTrj5Bt8

cheers
jt.
If I posted in humour most would miss it.

johnk

Re: F Class in Germany

#2 Postby johnk » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:27 pm

See, Denis. No muzzle brakes.

Send-it

#3 Postby Send-it » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:25 am

:lol:
love it.
thanks for sharing.

AlanF

#4 Postby AlanF » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DannyS

#5 Postby DannyS » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:37 am

=D> =D> =D> Very well done
You might as well be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

scott/r

#6 Postby scott/r » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:04 am

That is funny.

DenisA

#7 Postby DenisA » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:11 pm

LMAO, all of these clips are great. Brought back memories from the GM. :lol:

SunnyCoast 5r

#8 Postby SunnyCoast 5r » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Well Denis, you just managed to take something funny and make it slightly offensive: are you seriously going to make the comparison with Hitler and member/s of the committee?
I'll assume you are trying to be funny but you are coming across as a bit of a sore loser (would prefer to use the actual term I was thinking of but might get kicked off the forum).
Let it go man...and get back to shooting not worrying about what happened at the GM.
Drop round for a beer if you need to talk it through.
Otherwise shut the xxxx up on a public forum before you manage to really upset some of your old mates at the club.
BTW you were missed on Saturday: I was after some help from you as a newer shooter.

DenisA

#9 Postby DenisA » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:12 pm

SunnyCoast 5r wrote:Well Denis, you just managed to take something funny and make it slightly offensive: are you seriously going to make the comparison with Hitler and member/s of the committee?
I'll assume you are trying to be funny but you are coming across as a bit of a sore loser (would prefer to use the actual term I was thinking of but might get kicked off the forum).
Let it go man...and get back to shooting not worrying about what happened at the GM.
Drop round for a beer if you need to talk it through.
Otherwise shut the xxxx up on a public forum before you manage to really upset some of your old mates at the club.
BTW you were missed on Saturday: I was after some help from you as a newer shooter.

That escalated quickly.

The fact that there are still foundation club members (in our club too) that are so opposed to F-class and change was the point. Oh, that's the message in the video too, what a coincidence! I didn't make the clip Peter, I didn't put the Nazi's in there. Just made a tongue in cheek reference to it as earlier in this thread my name had been mentioned in reference to "the other thread" (using the term muzzle brake).

You did a bloody great job of blowing that out of proportion. I hadn't called any club or committee members Nazi's.

Take it how you want to.

daj

#10 Postby daj » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:52 pm

SunnyCoast, Denis has been in the club for many years and has always worked his butt off to advance the club. He is well respected as well as being a great shooter and a top bloke. He is entitled to express his views of the club, positive and negative. It's called honesty. It is presumptuous of you as a newbie to jump in and take him to task over his innocent comments. Step back.

SunnyCoast 5r

#11 Postby SunnyCoast 5r » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:50 pm

G'Day Daj. See you at the next GM. And you can ask the members who were at the last one why they (me too) voted against the motion that Denis put up.
I stand by my opinion that the link to the vid and the GM was in poor taste. Alan might like to let me know if I crossed the line on that.
I might be new but I think this issue and the apparent differences of opinion within the club members is open to comment by ANY member BUT with a bit more decorum. In fact in my opinion it is perhaps the respect Denis is shown by members that is the reason more people have not taken him to task on here (publically).
But as you said I am a newbie and do not have to worry about old/ongoing kerfuffles or F class vs TR baggage...aahhh, the luxury of the newboy.
On the issues raised on the 'other' thread I will say that, as one of the types of shooter that Denis was trying to attract, I reckon I would prefer that the North Arm committee members were shown the same respect that you blokes show Denis. Some of them are F Class shooters too who have contributed an enormous amount. Several clubs that I am in (shooting and other) would see Denis taken to task for several comments he has made.
And to think that the goal was to increase membership...perhaps F Class needs to concentrate on supporting the shooters it has (including those who toil away on club management positions).

Let me know how long the newbie tag lasts too if you would.

PS My offer of a beer and a chat stands.

DannyS

#12 Postby DannyS » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:03 am

Chin up Dennis, broad shoulders needed at times.

Cheers
Danny
You might as well be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

DenisA

#13 Postby DenisA » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:13 am

DannyS wrote:Chin up Dennis, broad shoulders needed at times.

Cheers
Danny

Thanks Danny though I'm fine. Water off a ducks back as there's so much that Peter doesn't understand due to his short period of membership both in our club and in the QRA fraternity.

My attitude in the club has been to get involved, help out and if I see a problem that I believe I can help with, I'll offer a solution. Sometimes that has worked well such as in cases of developing and administering the Facebook pages and website of our club (with others help too). Sometimes it fails miserably as recently happened with my idea of trying to attract licensed shooters.

If any club members going to try and make a difference then often they'll open themselves up to criticism. That's natural.

Then there are club members that take the easy path, follow the flock and shout down anyone else that tries to offer a different view.

Cameron Mc

#14 Postby Cameron Mc » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 am

Denis, you are held in high regard around this region.
Keep up the good work mate.
This started as a light hearted post.

Cam

DenisA

#15 Postby DenisA » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:43 pm

David, Danny and Cam, thank you for your kind words. You are all gentlemen.

Return to “General Forum”