New Forum for Full-bore

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

New Forum for Full-bore

#1 Postby AlanF » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:57 pm

Some members suggested the addition of a Forum for Full-bore. I was initially concerned about intruding on the territory of http://fullbore-forums.com/. However that website has an F-Class forum, so it seems okay to do it.

CLICK HERE for our new forum.

I have not had any requests from Match Rifle shooters, but think this could justify having its own forum if there is enough interest?

Earlier there was a request from a bench-rest shooter for a BR forum on ozfclass.com. The BR request was made around the time of the failed Bendigo 1000yd BR event when things were very volatile. Also, I am aware of the differences between factions within BR, and am concerned that this would soon come to surface in the forum situation. So it is not going to happen yet.

If you are a BR shooter and would like to post on an Australian forum, try the ausvarmint.com Shooting Sports forum HERE. I notice that BR shooters are posting BR topics there.

To all visitors to this website, this started out as, and will remain primarily an F-Class website. And I should add that it is more closely associated with the NRAA than for example the SSAA, for the obvious reason that the NRAA is the governing body of F-Class in Australia.

FullBoar

#2 Postby FullBoar » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:31 am

Great news Alan and a wisely made choice ... I better get over there and give it some life! :D

Best, Simon.
Last edited by FullBoar on Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlebang556

Full-Bore

#3 Postby littlebang556 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:42 am

This is just awesome news Allan-your blood is worth bottling mate. :D \:D/ =D>

Regards

Littlebang556 Rob

Return to “General Forum”