Awesome stuff Australia

If you shoot full-bore, then you're welcome to use this forum to discuss your sport.

Moderator: Mod

scott/r

Awesome stuff Australia

#1 Postby scott/r » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Aussies win the Palma for the first time since 1988 by my calculations, by 77 points. When you consider that England has won it every year since except once (South Africa), we should be very proud of our me and women in NZ.
Individual scores saw Lee Robinson top score for us in third overall with Matty Shepard, Andrew Shepard, Mitch Bailey, Chris Schwebel, Donna Negus, Duncan Davies and Benny Picton filling out the top ten, in that order. Yep, that's right, 8 out of the top 10. Then we have our wind coaches. All four of our coaches are placed in the top 5. Rob Rush topped the board with only dropping 36 points. Rob Cadden was 2nd (40 points down) then Jim Bailey 3rd (44) and Steve Negus in 5th (52).
How could we have not won that much awesomeness.

Redhawk

Re: Awesome stuff Australia

#2 Postby Redhawk » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:38 pm

Truly awesome!! Well done!

HamonetMM

#3 Postby HamonetMM » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 am

Even more spectacular all done with a mixed gender team. Gee some of these girls can shoot. Fantastic effort by all.

RDavies

#4 Postby RDavies » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 pm

Great work all around, they really had a great depth of talent, from the juniors to the vets and everywhere in between. Whatever they have done this time has certainly worked and I hope they can follow up on this success in the future.

Return to “Full-bore/Target Rifle”