Great work

We want to hear what your club is doing to bring in new members. Tell us what works, and give credit to those who are making the effort.

Moderator: Mod

Hoghunter9mm

Great work

#1 Postby Hoghunter9mm » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:39 am

sorry i am not so tech savvy. I want to say great job to Joe, Craig and his young fella from Nagambie.
I seen some great pictures and information on there Face Book and have been really enjoying them

My arthritis stops me from shooting so much now but it makes me happy seeing tips and information from us old shooters on the internet and so many people shooting Fclass instead of the yahoo sort of shooting the young blokes like

Keeup the good work

Sincerely
Bryan S

Weairy

Re: Great work

#2 Postby Weairy » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:06 am

Hoghunter9mm wrote:sorry i am not so tech savvy. I want to say great job to Joe, Craig and his young fella from Nagambie.
I seen some great pictures and information on there Face Book and have been really enjoying them

My arthritis stops me from shooting so much now but it makes me happy seeing tips and information from us old shooters on the internet and so many people shooting Fclass instead of the yahoo sort of shooting the young blokes like

Keeup the good work

Sincerely
Bryan S

Thanks Bryan, appreciate the acknowledgment! We’ve got a new member that handles a lot of the Facebook stuff and does a lot of the big informative posts, @drop shot on here, big asset to our club. We’re pushing hard to grow our club and the sport in general, and it’s definitely having an impact; we’ve tripled our membership in three months!

If anyone needs any advice, we’re happy to assist, we just want to see more people out on the mound
Josh Weaire
Nagambie R.C.
I'm not Craig, if you want to contact him, email on c.weaire@bigpond.com

Drop shot

#3 Postby Drop shot » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:23 pm

Thanks for the support and kind words mate.

Joe Melbourne, Steve Falla, and Josh and Craig Weire have set a strong foundation of support for shooters and the sport.

Absolutely top blokes and we are lucky to have them.

I'm just happy to be able to contribute

Hoghunter9mm

#4 Postby Hoghunter9mm » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:56 pm

Great

Thankyou

Sincerely
Bryan S

Return to “Helping F-Class to Grow”