Barnard N.Z

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

Old Trev-39

Barnard N.Z

#1 Postby Old Trev-39 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:50 pm

Does anyone know what is happening at Barnard. My E/mails are not answered, website is not accessible, and phone number does not work?
Cheers,
Trevor.

CamoWhamo

Re: Barnard N.Z

#2 Postby CamoWhamo » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:38 am

Trev, LRP put a facebook post out a couple of days that said Barnard are currently closed due to Covid Lockdowns.

Lachlan

#3 Postby Lachlan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:13 am

Covid lockdown wouldn’t cause their website to shut down surely…

Matt P

#4 Postby Matt P » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:17 am

Trevor,
Maybe I can help, what are you after ??
They're in the process of changing websites, and a back log of orders to get sorted.
Regards
Matt Paroz
Australian Barnard Distributor

Old Trev-39

#5 Postby Old Trev-39 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Hi Matt,
I want to change the firing pin spring on my 98 mod. Barnard. It is a bit different configuration than the later model. I have changed the spring on my 1 6 model and was wondering if same procedure applied for the earlier model. I have the instructions for the later model and have made a spring compression tool. I sent them an e/mail asking this, and had a reply asking for photos which I have sent, but have had no reply. Have sent another E/mail asking if photos received but no reply, hence my trying to phone them but that number is not working.
Cheers,
Trevor.

Matt P

#6 Postby Matt P » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:53 pm

Hi Trevor,
I haven't seen an early one for a while, please send me a few photos to refresh my memory (to lrpsolutions@optusnet.com.au) or maybe Keith Hills will see this and have an answer.
I'm pretty sure they disassemble the same but the cocking piece is in two parts so you'll need to take a few measurements and photos to make sure it goes back the same.
Regards
Matt P

Old Trev-39

#7 Postby Old Trev-39 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:14 pm

Hi Matt,
Thanks for that. I thought change over would be the same. It is as you said the cocking piece is in 2 parts and I just wanted to be sure that the procedure would be the same. I have already checked the measurements and they appear to be the same as the new ones. It looks as if everything has to go through holes, so I presume all will be good if all goes back together through the same hole. I have the photos and description that I sent to Barnard so will forward separately.
Cheers,
Trevor.

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”