BENDIGO TWO DAY PM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

John E

#16 Postby John E » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Alan,
I am under the impression that open competition is conducted under Standard Shooting Rules. Target dimensions are listed therein, and should be complied with. It should not be something that can be changed on a mere whim, or if for some reason it needs to be changed, such as unavailability of the correct targets, that change should be advertised in advance, to alert people to the fact, and perhaps save them a long drive to shoot at something that has no relevance to them.
I thought it was a bit odd.
John

Chopper

#17 Postby Chopper » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:53 pm

Anyway thats over and done with and i dont think it will happen again unless we are supplied with correct targets from the powers to be and we did all shoot on the same targets afterall, anyone have any idea whats going on with the so called standard targets for FO, i didnt like the lower scores either but thats history.

AlanF

#18 Postby AlanF » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:25 pm

Chopper wrote:... i didn't like the lower scores either ...

Yes we saw your low scores Paul, bloody awful they were... We'll all go a bit easier on you next time to give you a chance. :D

Alan

Return to “Events”