Scoped Rifle Training Days

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Anthony R

#76 Postby Anthony R » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:34 pm

Tony

I would like to thank you for running the training days as i dont think i would have come accross F class if it wasnt for them. One of these days i will actually sign the paper work and become an official MBRC member as i have just aqured my new rifle and scope (still a virgin though). The people of this club are all good people who will actually help and talk to you unlike some of the other ranges i have visited. So once again thank you TQ for introducing the sport to myself and Karina (the fluke) lol.
Hope the new year is a great and prosperous one for you all

Regards,

Anthony
Anthony R

Mel Q

#77 Postby Mel Q » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:23 pm

The first Training Day for 2006 was conducted on the 19th Febuary. As with the others it was not only a success but also a lot of fun for everyone who participated.

Thank you to all who helped.

S.Scheske

#78 Postby S.Scheske » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:48 pm

Tony/Mel

better put me down for the next one my shooting has well..... :oops: gone down hill...big time....... :cry:
Sam Scheske
CTRC
2004 ADFC Rifle Team

Tony Q

#79 Postby Tony Q » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:04 pm

Incredible!

Just had 2 people (hubby and wife) pay in full for the next training day .. in 3 weeks.

From Queensland!!! (Brisbane) if any one can give me F Class follow up contact details for these two it would be appreciated.

:lol:
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

Tony Q

#80 Postby Tony Q » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:28 am

We have another member from our Sep 05 Training day, he said he would be back and he kept his word.

So, welcome Ian it was good to have you on the 700m mound yesterday and very well shot I must say.

Total new members to date:

Directly from Training days ... 12 or 27% of participents.

Indirectly from the Advertising or other ... 3

Total over 5 training days .. 15 new member over 2 states and 4 clubs.

Tony Q

#81 Postby Tony Q » Mon May 08, 2006 10:53 am

Training Day 7th May.

What a day … Very cold and Showers .. but it was one of the best yet!

Every one had lots of fun and all congratulated us on providing proper information to them in a user frienly environment. We are very confident that 4 will be back to join a club in SA.

Our 2 Queensland visitors were made very welcome and treated like VIP’s, we had them up on Saturday to see what it was all about and they will head back to join somewhere in Queensland .. they are quite exited :)

The donated scope was won by a very happy chappy who handed in his license 10years ago with the PA induced buy back … he is getting it back now.

Bloopers for the day ..

Gordon H (Harro) .. one of the best wind readers around ‘wound out’ one of the students .. LOL, its normally what I do but not this time….” 3-0-clock left!!! Harro!!!” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony Q

#82 Postby Tony Q » Mon May 08, 2006 5:28 pm

Thanks to all who helped .. we cant do it without you. =D>

(I ment to Ps. this above but some how got this seperate post ..)

:oops:

Simon C

#83 Postby Simon C » Mon May 08, 2006 11:03 pm

I have to agree that it was a great day despite the inclement weather which broke enough for us to get the live fire done. Although we didnt get to do the 1000yd demo due to time and a lack of light.

It was my first time assisting with this and I had a great time. The participants were thrilled with their results out on the range. All of them shot 54-57 on the FB Tgt at 500m in some bloody tricky wind. Im sure the movement will gain a few more members from this one.....maybe even some in QLD!
"Aim small, miss small"

Simon

Return to “Events”