Possible Register

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

#61 Postby AlanF » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:54 pm

Richard

I've heard that Canberra is tricky. To be honest I have to give some credit to Rosedale Range for that double. It's a flat open range, and while its always difficult in a tail-wind, and occasionally has gale-force winds, quite often at this time of the year you get a nice steady moderate strength cross-range wind. I did aim off, but never out of the 9 ring in either shoot. I'm hoping to get to your Queens in November - its 530km via Cann River and Cooma. Sounds good what you're doing with the prize list. I'm not familiar with how the sponsorship works, but can you get dedicated sponsorship for F-Class?

Alan

AlanF

#62 Postby AlanF » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 pm

How about this? 12 year old Kirralee Hart yesterday scored a possible 60 at Anzac Range, NSW. Very well done =D> .

And I know there are many who have decided not to submit them, but the possibles page is not going away. Matt Paroz was shooting immediately before me at the Vic Queens, and I watched from the mound as he nailed a couple of possibles at 500 and 600 yds. To me that's something to celebrate. C'mon Matt and others. Far from discouraging other shooters, I reckon it gives them a real buzz when they occasionally make the list alongside the top shooters.

Alan

littlebang556

Possibles

#63 Postby littlebang556 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:40 pm

As I understand this I a forum for F Class shooters...
I am sure though there are many fullbore shooters that frequent this site and I was just wondering if there may be a possible register (50.10) included one day...If this is unlikely does anyone know of a site where such may be registered for all to examine the equipment used to achieve so.

Regards

littlebang556 Rob

AlanF

#64 Postby AlanF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:29 am

Rob,

I don't know of any full bore site that has a register of 50.10 scores. Of course V Bulls are not the main game in full bore, bulls-eyes are what usually matters. I don't see any problem with your putting your scores on the F-Std list - just describe your sights, and instead of a rest call it "sling only". Of course most 50.10s shot will not be listed on our website because a very small percentage of FB shooters would visit. I'd also note that only a fraction of F-std possibles are being submitted, but I intend to continue with it regardless. Those who think a 60 is worth celebrating should have the opportunity of having it recognised. Any latecomers are still welcome to submit 60s (or F-Open 100s) back to 1 Jan 2005.

Alan

Return to “Events”