BISLEY 2009 F-OPEN PLANNING GROUP

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

BISLEY 2009 F-OPEN PLANNING GROUP

#1 Postby AlanF » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:25 pm

If anyone would like to become part of a group to commence planning for a proposed Australian F-Open team to Bisley in August 2009 please contact me by E-mail (webmaster@ozfclass.com ) or PM ASAP.

My intention is to initially run a private forum on ozfclass.com for this purpose. What happens after that will be up to the planning group to decide. I am trying to make direct contact with all of the Canada 2002 Team - don't have e-mail addresses for Phillip Blakely, Wayne Lancaster, Tony Whittemore - can anyone help? I also have in mind a few others (who don't frequent this forum) to ask, and if you know of someone who might be interested, please give them my E-mail address (webmaster@ozfclass.com ) or tell me how to contact them.

One requirement of anyone in this group is that they be committed to going to Bisley. After that its whatever you can offer to help eg. 2002 FCWC experience, Bisley experience, organisational and planning skills etc.

I look forward to many responses! :D

Alan

S.Scheske

#2 Postby S.Scheske » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:54 am

As i said previously i would love to help out..and i would attend but im locked in with work and being away 9 months of the year means little to no practice.

Im supprised there arnt that many people looking into it, its a really good trip and bisley is a tip top range to shoot on.
Sam Scheske
CTRC
2004 ADFC Rifle Team

Warwick Brown

#3 Postby Warwick Brown » Thu May 24, 2007 8:41 pm

Bill Hallam will not be going to Bisley to shoot F Class Open in 2009.
Tony Witamore (Spiderman) is talking about going to Bisley with Anna.
Mary and myself are also looking at going to Bisley too.
The other 2 F Class open shooters over here to contact would be Mark Hamersley and Brett Bunyan. They are 2 of our best.
Perceive-Believe-Achieve

Return to “Events”