Experience with Delta Stryker HD scopes...How do they stand up?

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

bad_primer

Experience with Delta Stryker HD scopes...How do they stand up?

#1 Postby bad_primer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:28 am

I’m really curious to understand if anyone has use the Delta Stryker scopes hat are available from Q-store. Positives, negatives and general experience. There is some pretty positive reviews out there. For them but curious to know if there is any local experience with thescopes.
Thanks in advance.

williada

Re: Experience with Delta Stryker HD scopes...How do they stand up?

#2 Postby williada » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:37 am

For what it is worth, I decided to try a Delta Stryker after my Nightforce shat itself. I have been using it a while now and before the QRA stocked them. Value to me is whether a scope will track and hold zero in constantly changing conditions. Its optics are not bad and I would now rate it higher than my Sightron. It has ED glass manufactured in Japan. It is value for money. Its tracking is superb as evidenced by OPM wins at Rosedale Short Range and the Long Range last year and a win at the Long Range this year. It holds zero and tracks accurately and that is a must at long range to follow the weather precisely. That's the only advantage us old farts have over youth, exuberance and young eyes. Centre counts have risen too at the longs. How long will it last, who knows? But take Keith's advice and wind out the knobs on any scope so as springs are not stored in a compressed state. I always wind past the desired point with left wind and wind back to it so that I wind to the final selection to the right when I can remember (problem now) so as to avoid backlash. Take what I get these days, just enjoy keeping the young blokes on their toes on the odd occasion.

Return to “Equipment & Technical”