New Facebook reloading and accuracy group

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

Bigtravoz

New Facebook reloading and accuracy group

#1 Postby Bigtravoz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:36 am

Hi. I have recently started a precision loading group on Facebook. Aimed primarily at what we all do, and how to extract better accuracy not just from our reloading but also to discuss how to make factory and hunting rifles shoot better. The group is only a few days old but is growing quickly, but we need more people who can post and stir everyone’s interest levels. Anyway head over and check it out.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2723294191032642

UL1700

Re: New Facebook reloading and accuracy group

#2 Postby UL1700 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Signed up all be it some what dubiously. That said, so far it's looking good and Initial QUs give me some hope that at least the total novices who do manage to sign up will at least know how to use Google! ARTAT whilst an OK page, I would never ask a serious load development QU and there are some serious knuckle heads who think that a car jack is the same a 2.5k coaxial rest! Fingers crossed that there won't be to many people asking "What is the best press, it needs to last for ever and cost nothing" with a chorus of people yelling "head space".

Let's make this work and keep the dreamers / bull shitters out!

James

Jason72

#3 Postby Jason72 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Gents, great concept to discuss re-loading with other experts.
When someone decides to discuss re-loading with lesser experienced people who would like to learn from experts and maybe not post a comment please let us know.
Cheers, Jason.

Bigtravoz

#4 Postby Bigtravoz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

UL1700 wrote:Signed up all be it some what dubiously. That said, so far it's looking good and Initial QUs give me some hope that at least the total novices who do manage to sign up will at least know how to use Google! ARTAT whilst an OK page, I would never ask a serious load development QU and there are some serious knuckle heads who think that a car jack is the same a 2.5k coaxial rest! Fingers crossed that there won't be to many people asking "What is the best press, it needs to last for ever and cost nothing" with a chorus of people yelling "head space".

Let's make this work and keep the dreamers / bull shitters out!

James

Thanks mate. Hope you are enjoying it. Trying to screen out the idiots who have influenced the other groups. Would be good to get a few more members up there posting and sharing their knowledge.

Return to “Equipment & Technical”