Seb NEO Front Rest Wanted

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

wrxstipete

Seb NEO Front Rest Wanted

#1 Postby wrxstipete » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:55 pm

New to F Class sport and looking to finalise my kit. In need of a front rest. Have tried most brands from other members of my club and the one that stands out for me is the Seb NEO. Seems like a ridiculous notion I know however is anyone out there looking to offload one??? Happy to pay market price for one in fine to excellent condition. I'm in South Australia however willing to arrange collection interstate if required. Fingers crossed.

UL1700

Re: Seb NEO Front Rest Wanted

#2 Postby UL1700 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Your best option is probably to email Jason Myers of SEB Australia and get on the waiting list for a new one (about 2 months for a NEO if the latest reports I have heard are accurate)! If a second hand one shows up grab it as it’s a rare event but like busses, you can be waiting for months then two will show up at once. If you don’t need the new one, I’m sure someone else after you on the list will be very glad you dropped out or take the new one and move the 2nd hand one on. With these pieces of kit new and 2nd had prices are alarmingly similar and for rests like the MAX 2nd hand can on occasion even top new prices!

wrxstipete

#3 Postby wrxstipete » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Thanks for the reply. I was advised that you could be on the waiting list for as much as 7 months which is why I thought I'd give the post a try. I'll add my name to Jason's list to see how it goes. In the meantime, 'll leave this post going just in case the first bus arrives before the second one. Thanks all round.

Jason72

#4 Postby Jason72 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:45 pm

7 months is what I was first told was my waiting time, 14 months later mine arrives tomorrow.
Good luck and hope you find a second hand rest as they are definately a great product.
Cheers
Jason

wrxstipete

#5 Postby wrxstipete » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:31 pm

Thanks for your message Jason. I'll put my name down for a new one and keep hoping that a 2nd hand one might turn up in between - who knows, I might get lucky.

Mickyd

#6 Postby Mickyd » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 pm

the wait is 7 months but I managed to pick a 2nd hand neo for nearly the new price up to you you'll wait anyway

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”