Omark For Sale

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Barossa_222

Omark For Sale

#1 Postby Barossa_222 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:34 am

Hi all. Am offering for sale an Omark in 308. I have never fired this rifle and bought it for a future project that has now been binned. I have owned the gun for a number of years and it has done nothing, but sit in my safe and get the occasional oiling. Rifle had had a Nightforce rail fitted by the previous owner and has had some trigger work done to the original Omark unit. Comes with the "original" Omark stock that I bought with the rifle and the one that is on it in the pics which I was off a previously owned Omark. Also comes with a Maddco barrel adaptor. I purchased 2 of these when I F Classed an Omark and was told Maddco weren't producing these anymore. Not sure if they are still producing them, but have been told they are superior to the MAB ones. Taking up valuable varmint rifle room.

$800 including postage. Price is firm. Will not separate.

Serial No: SDO439
License No: 295007F
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”