BROWNELLS USA

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

terryx

BROWNELLS USA

#1 Postby terryx » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi All seems brownells USA wants to do business again \ email sent saying you can order from our usa site ????? . What happened there. ? Wait time ? Those unanswered call that never got call backed ?? . OR may be those over priced parts / items that you are still waiting on here in Australia ?????? any way good move on BROWNELLS USA . Hope your system is still the same ( Dispatch ) and service and PRICE THANKS :shock: :shock: :shock: =D> [-o<

bobeager

Re: BROWNELLS USA

#2 Postby bobeager » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:38 pm

There is a point of difference here. I too really liked dealing with Sinclairs direct, a little less so after the Brownells takeover. However, we have only been able to buy items direct that do not require import/export permissions.

Brownells Australia (shooter warehouse in ACT) will source items that are restricted, and we can only assume that they will have delays in getting this stuff out of USA and into Oz. All That leads to TIME and COST. Yep, I agree that they can be a real pain to deal with, but useful when the stuff you want needs a Lic. Importer / Dealer.

I buy most of my realoading stuff from Stewart and Anni at BRT...service is fast and delivered with a "smile".

bruce moulds

#3 Postby bruce moulds » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:02 pm

you are right bob.
brownells aust is better than the alternative.
allow time though.
bruce.
"SUCH IS LIFE" Edward Kelly 11 nov 1880
http://youtu.be/YRaRCCZjdTM

bobeager

#4 Postby bobeager » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:43 pm

Still, I would contact Brownells USA and confirm the arrangement wirh "Shooters" is current before making an order locally. They had a similar deal with Midway USA some time back and that came to sudden end

bruce moulds

#5 Postby bruce moulds » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:18 pm

good point bob.
"SUCH IS LIFE" Edward Kelly 11 nov 1880

http://youtu.be/YRaRCCZjdTM

terryx

#6 Postby terryx » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:51 pm

BRT are the best and will always support where I can . Back in the day Brownells usa order one week on the door step next week. ! And the price was right Thanks Guys

terryx

#7 Postby terryx » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi Bruce Moulds : Like your post in Suppliers news and Discussion. That is what I was talk'n about : Brownells Australia Thanks : should of read it first before I posted Terry

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”