WTB Beginner Target Rifle

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Acco

WTB Beginner Target Rifle

#1 Postby Acco » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:48 pm

New to this page. Looking for a beginner Target Rifle O Mark, Dale or similar have been shooting F class and want to have a play with some Peep Sights show me what you have please Preferably.308 Win and located in Victoria but will consider others. Thanks in advance.

ben_g

Re: WTB Beginner Target Rifle

#2 Postby ben_g » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Gday.

I have an Omark Devcon bedded in a Weeks stock.
It’s got a Black mountain barrel that shoots very well (shot a few 60.6’s) with the scope on at 600yards.
Central sight with 1/3 minute clicks
1” tunnel with various rings.

Also have a Gehman glove, single point sling, coat (for a big guy) and would come with a tapered rail.

Would be willing to do a sharp price as it’s been sitting in the safe unused for a few years now, I shot TR with it for about a year before the Fclass bug bit me.
It’s plenty accurate enough to start in TR

Shoot me a PM if your interested.

PS I am heading to Wangaratta this weekend if your going that way, happy to bring it along if you want to view.

ambo 1

#3 Postby ambo 1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:41 am

Hi did you sell this rifle and sight?
Phil

dgeorge52

#4 Postby dgeorge52 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:52 pm

i have an omark for sale if u r still looking....Omark .308...maddco adapter...kreiger stainless barrel 2,500 rounds ...nice roll over cheek stock alloy bedding block...central rear sight 1/3 clicks with 5 colour and ...and filters...adjustable peep...front sight is a cooper 22 mil .5 e/eye with sunshade and has 3 to 5 adjustable dounut iris with sunshade as well..has 2 boxes full of rings plastic and steel if adjustable don`t suit...rifle is accurate..sling rail ....and 3 way adjustable but plate...

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”