Rear sights

If you shoot full-bore, then you're welcome to use this forum to discuss your sport.

Moderator: Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rick O'shay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rear sights

#1 Postby Rick O'shay » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Help , I am new to full bore TR .
I need a sight that is in 1/4 moa for wind and elevation.
That moves the same as a scope .
Any suggestions?

lonerider43

Re: Rear sights

#2 Postby lonerider43 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 pm

might be able to get what you need here :

"Mal McKenzie

Shooting Industries Australia

http://www.shootingindustriesaustralia.com

PH 0417283459"
Australian's Against "Gun-A-Phobia"

NDOliver

#3 Postby NDOliver » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Hard to find Rick - but pm just sent.

lonerider43

#4 Postby lonerider43 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Australian's Against "Gun-A-Phobia"

wilson85

#5 Postby wilson85 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 am

G'day Rick. How are you looking at attaching it to your rifle? I have one of these at home if you are interested? https://www.centra-visier.de/en/product ... t-base-lr/ Mounts off a rail on top of the rifle. Same knob direction as a scope.

Rick O'shay

#6 Postby Rick O'shay » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:22 am

I have a Barnard with a side mount .
Thanks anyway

wilson85

#7 Postby wilson85 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:32 pm

No worries mate. Centra make their sights with a Central sight base also. If you click on the pic below the sight on the link I put in my last post, you'll see a pic of it. That is an option for you.

Another option is a Phoenix sight. I was looking for a link for them. I can't find them on their website or Creedmoor Sports either. They may not be making them anymore.

JWB

#8 Postby JWB » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:54 am

Return to “Full-bore/Target Rifle”