HEX TARGET SYSTEMS

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Supercentre

HEX TARGET SYSTEMS

#1 Postby Supercentre » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:39 pm

Just wondering if scores can be deleted from the system?

willow

Re: HEX TARGET SYSTEMS

#2 Postby willow » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:02 pm

Supercentre wrote:Just wondering if scores can be deleted from the system?

Club administrators typically have a 72 hour time window to approve/edit/delete scores from the system, then they are locked in - that's the level of access I have as my club's stats administrator. The global administrator would have access to delete beyond this time. If there's anyone else out there with additional knowledge, happy to be corrected.

Supercentre

#3 Postby Supercentre » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:32 pm

willow wrote:
Supercentre wrote:Just wondering if scores can be deleted from the system?

Club administrators typically have a 72 hour time window to approve/edit/delete scores from the system, then they are locked in - that's the level of access I have as my club's stats administrator. The global administrator would have access to delete beyond this time. If there's anyone else out there with additional knowledge, happy to be corrected.

Thankyou for your knowledge. :D

Supercentre

#4 Postby Supercentre » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:53 am

We have noticed that a Central West NSW club have not been able to delete scores, so instead they have created a false name 'Archive' and have been changing shooters name to 'Archive' and therefore deleting the scores by mixing them all up under 'Archive'. I do not understand why there would be a need to do such a thing, some memebers have joined other clubs and had all their previous scores now misplaced. Seems pretty stupid or vindicitive. Just wondering is there any other clubs that do the same thing?

Return to “General Forum”