Need help!

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Paul Janzso

Subject

#16 Postby Paul Janzso » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Hi Seb.
If you don't manage to secure accomodation at the range complex I can offer to pick you up and drop you back to your accomodation after the days shooting if you like.
Cheers
Paul
Time's a wasted wot's not spent shooti'n BARNARD 300WSM's

seb

#17 Postby seb » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:05 pm

ecomeat wrote:G'day Seb.
With a broken leg, I won't be able to shoot at the QRA Queens. However, I might be able to save you some expensive "Excess Luggage" charges.
Would you like the loan of a SEB Neo rest, with one piece bag and F Class feet, as well as a SEB Bigfoot rear bag ?
The "cost" would be just some of your time at the end of one day of the Queens, to conduct a little "Seb Workshop" to demonstrate to anyone interested how to properly service a Neo/Max/Series 1 to ensure long and satisfactory life. Your rests are truly a work of art, but our Queensland climate means lots of dust and high heat are a normal part of everyday life. There has to be a right way and a wrong way to maintain a Neo, so I was hoping that you might be able to show the number of us that have already bought one, the correct way!
I realize that you have probably already got front and rear rests here in Australia somewhere, ready for your next visit, but the offer of borrowing mine is genuine, as is the request for a brief "workshop" to show us how we should be maintaining our SEBs
Tony Berry

Hi Tony,
Thank you so much for the generous offer!
Jason is right I'll shoot the FTR, not Open. However I would be happy to show you & gangs how to take care the rest etc.
I'll be arrived on August 10 & back home on 17th. I should have spare time any day in the afternoon after the match, or whenever you want!
I will need a rubber/plastic mallet, a little lube & a small towel or so, I think.
Cheers,
seb

seb

#18 Postby seb » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:07 pm

jasmay wrote:Hey Tony, Seb is joining the dark side and shooting FTR...

But I am sure he would be happy to help with schooling a few of you open boys on your requested info. He might even give you a few shooting tips :wink:

Shooting tips eh? you must be kidding Jas. :wink:

seb.

seb

Re: Subject

#19 Postby seb » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Paul Janzso wrote:Hi Seb.
If you don't manage to secure accomodation at the range complex I can offer to pick you up and drop you back to your accomodation after the days shooting if you like.
Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul,
Your generous offer is much appreciated! but I think have most things organized already.
See you there mate!
seb.

Return to “General Forum”