Great tool for club growth and member contribution!

We want to hear what your club is doing to bring in new members. Tell us what works, and give credit to those who are making the effort.

Moderator: Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DenisA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Great tool for club growth and member contribution!

#1 Postby DenisA » Sun May 25, 2014 11:05 pm

DannyS

#2 Postby DannyS » Mon May 26, 2014 8:27 am

bobeager

#3 Postby bobeager » Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 pm

All efforts to grow membership and increase participation should be applauded. Well done.

DenisA

#4 Postby DenisA » Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Since Andrew Mayfield has been President of the QRA I have been noticing lots of Facebook and youtube activity from the QRA raising awareness.

Absolutely unreal!

http://youtu.be/fJwdF0HItYk

http://youtu.be/jiLtZowUKFE

This sort of thing is fantastic.
http://www.qldrifle.com/index.php/news2 ... ig-success

IanP

#5 Postby IanP » Tue May 27, 2014 3:04 pm

scott/r

Re: Great tool for club growth and member contribution!

#6 Postby scott/r » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:45 am

Nearly 12 months on after Denis started this post, I have to say that the amount of work and time that Denis is putting into our web site and face book pages is out-standing. I don't believe that I'm along in wanting to thank him for his efforts, they make a huge contribution in getting our club out there to be seen. =D>

DenisA

Re: Great tool for club growth and member contribution!

#7 Postby DenisA » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank you Scotty, but you give me too much credit. I may be looking after the FB pages and the website but I'm doing no more work than a lot of other members do in other areas, such as yourself.

Thanks though mate, I really appreciate you saying.

Return to “Helping F-Class to Grow”