Maxord Introduction - Henderson Precision, Short Action Customs, Alpha Munitions

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

MaxordPRS

Maxord Introduction - Henderson Precision, Short Action Customs, Alpha Munitions

#1 Postby MaxordPRS » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:52 am

G'Day Team,

Reaching out to introduce Maxord Precision Rifle Systems.

We're the Australian distributor for Henderson Precision trimmers, Short Action Customs dies and tools, Alpha Munitions brass, as well as a number of other brands.

Henderson Precision - Full product line of trimmers and accessories are currently on hand for immediate shipping.

Short Action Customs - Most of the full range of products including Modular Sizing Dies, APS Infinity Arbor Seaters, Comparators, Funnels, and other tools are on hand. We've got a re-stock shipment on the way right now that will top up most lines. We'll have a large shipment of dies coming towards the end of the year to re-stock popular lines once the next run of Decapping Expander Mandrels is complete.

Alpha Munitions - We have 6mm BR, 6mm GT, and 6.5 Creedmoor currently on hand. A shipment of 308 Winchester SRP is about to leave the US. We've been quoted December for BR, BRA, and Dasher availability.

We generally keep good stock of everything, subject to supplier availability, and focus exclusively on precision rifle reloading. I'm always happy to chat so please reach out if you've got any questions about anything we do or should carry!

Cheers,
Tim
Tim March
Maxord Precision Rifle Systems
https://maxord.com.au

JezL

Re: Maxord Introduction - Henderson Precision, Short Action Customs, Alpha Munitions

#2 Postby JezL » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:55 am

I purchased a Henderson Trimmer a few months ago from Maxord. Highly recommend and customer service was on point! Nice work Tim.
Regards,
Jez

MaxordPRS

Re: Maxord Introduction - Henderson Precision, Short Action Customs, Alpha Munitions

#3 Postby MaxordPRS » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:59 am

JezL wrote:I purchased a Henderson Trimmer a few months ago from Maxord. Highly recommend and customer service was on point! Nice work Tim.

Thanks mate, appreciate it! :D
Tim March

serge

#4 Postby serge » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:34 am

I'll second to Jez.
Maxord is absolutely trusted supplier with amazing service. Tim is awesome person to deal with. I've purchased few SAC dies and a Henderson Trimmer in past. That was best purchase for me, save a lot of my time on the reloading bench.
Great job Tim.

MaxordPRS

#5 Postby MaxordPRS » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:18 am

serge wrote:I'll second to Jez.
Maxord is absolutely trusted supplier with amazing service. Tim is awesome person to deal with. I've purchased few SAC dies and a Henderson Trimmer in past. That was best purchase for me, save a lot of my time on the reloading bench.
Great job Tim.

Thanks! Really appreciate the positive feedback mate, it's a pleasure working with all you good guys!
Tim March

Rogue22

#6 Postby Rogue22 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:13 pm

Couldn’t agree more with the above comments, love my Henderson trimmer and Maxord were great to deal with.

Question though on the alpha munitions .308 SRP brass, what’s it like in comparison to Lapua palma brass and are the H2O capacities similar?

MaxordPRS

#7 Postby MaxordPRS » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:15 pm

Rogue22 wrote:Couldn’t agree more with the above comments, love my Henderson trimmer and Maxord were great to deal with.

Thanks mate!

Rogue22 wrote:Question though on the alpha munitions .308 SRP brass, what’s it like in comparison to Lapua palma brass and are the H2O capacities similar?

This is a super relevant question I'd love some input from the community here on.

Alpha has just finished manufacturing 308 SRP and we've got an order pending with them. It looks like a few people are chasing it and we potentially have an opportunity to increase that order, but would need to know in the next day or two if we need to do it.

If we can qualify there's decent demand for it I'll get as much as we can get our hands on and we'll likely see it before the end of next month.
Tim March

Rogue22

#8 Postby Rogue22 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:44 pm

MaxordPRS wrote:
Rogue22 wrote:Couldn’t agree more with the above comments, love my Henderson trimmer and Maxord were great to deal with.

Thanks mate!

Rogue22 wrote:Question though on the alpha munitions .308 SRP brass, what’s it like in comparison to Lapua palma brass and are the H2O capacities similar?

This is a super relevant question I'd love some input from the community here on.

Alpha has just finished manufacturing 308 SRP and we've got an order pending with them. It looks like a few people are chasing it and we potentially have an opportunity to increase that order, but would need to know in the next day or two if we need to do it.

If we can qualify there's decent demand for it I'll get as much as we can get our hands on and we'll likely see it before the end of next month.

I would grab 300 pieces straight up mate, if the 500 packs are available and better value then I would look at one of them as well.

I’ve seen at least 4 people on here chasing palma brass in the last few months. And I’m sure the fellow ftr shooters would have a look as well with the Lapua issue.

SMITHTON

#9 Postby SMITHTON » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:15 pm

I would like to order 200.

MaxordPRS

#10 Postby MaxordPRS » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:34 pm

Thanks gents, that's great feedback. I actually listed it as a "Coming Soon" on the website as well and have had a number of people reach out already.

I've reached out to Alpha to ask if we can make sure we're getting enough to keep people well fed! Will keep the group posted, but hopefully we can land enough of this stuff to cover everyone.
Tim March

Aubrey

#11 Postby Aubrey » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:09 pm

I dumped my Giraud for this - outstanding product and Maxord are great to deal with!
Aubrey Sonnenberg
Concord RC, Sydney
Accurise: Aim for Accuracy!

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”