Queens

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Mozzie

Re: Queens

#46 Postby Mozzie » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Azzo
Great post, well said.
Everybody needs to stop and take a breath.
My truck doesn’t run on love, it runs on diesel.
However, I love my rifle and it runs on lead. #-o

macguru

#47 Postby macguru » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:57 pm

I think there are enough places to talk doom and gloom and conspiracy theories without feeding them any more here. Lets just stick to whats on, and whats not on, as events unfold :)
id quod est

AlanF

#48 Postby AlanF » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:03 pm

I agree these Coronavirus discussions aren't particularly useful. No-one really knows where things are going. The TV news is saturated with it, and you can keep track of shooting events via the NRAA website and S & T Association mail-outs etc. So I'll lock this thread, and take a critical view of any new ones on the same subject.

In the old days when I used to read benchrest.com, many of the US clubs close down for the winter (get's extremely cold there), and they spent their days and nights building new rifles and developing new reloading techniques and doing a lot of online discussion on technical stuff. Looks like we'll have similar situation here this winter. Use it as an opportunity, and when shooting restarts you'll be chomping at the bit and can hit the ground running.

Return to “Events”