VIC POLICE Prize Meeting - F Open Feedback

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Fclass308

VIC POLICE Prize Meeting - F Open Feedback

#1 Postby Fclass308 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Hi guys. Was just wondering if those who competed in the Vic Police Prize Meeting F-Open section could give me some feedback in relation to the event. I would like to thank all competitors who attended this event. Secondly i would like to apologise for unfortunately having to make you mark the targets. The proposed markers for the day decided the night before to pull out. :twisted:

ned kelly

#2 Postby ned kelly » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:18 am

G'Day FC308,
had a ball, talked lots on FO with most shooters, and had a few giggles along the way.....thanks vicki :D
definately worth the effort thanks VPRC
Cheerio ned

Fclass308

#3 Postby Fclass308 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:01 am

G'day Ned. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry i didn't get to chat with you much on sunday. Hopefully i will get some more feedback to see if it is worth doing again at next years meet. If all goes well next week i should be shooting again in a month or two.

Cheers

Mark J :twisted:

ned kelly

#4 Postby ned kelly » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:35 pm

G'Day Mark,
8 FO shooters out of 30 odd..........most definately worth it, and it would be one of the biggest FO matches I've shot in in a long time.

Run the event and they will come. I was talking to someone (cant remember who :oops: ) and there is 4 FO rifles in bendigo being built and there were quite a few who didn't turn up who shot at Anakie so dont loose the faith!

Cheerio Ned

Return to “Events”