Mudgee DRA OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

_AJ

Mudgee DRA OPM

#1 Postby _AJ » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 pm

I had to leave not long after the last string so didn't get to see the presentation, as a result, well, there are no results to share. (I'm trying to get some from the club and will post some up here when I get them.)

I just wanted to say thank to the Mudgee DRA for giving us a great weekend away from Sydney over the weekend. It's a nice range and the good food out of the canteen (spit roast on Saturday night) meant that I could travel light and easy. Camped on the range on Friday and Saturday night, others stayed Sunday and left Monday.

Things that I or others learnt / took away from the weekend:

* Country folk aren't as scary as they seem. They were quite friendly and very helpful to one that hasn't been to many OPMs.
* Beware of SDP (strategic drinks pouring) on Saturday night, i.e. don't let others pour your drinks.
* Reading mirage was key over the weekend as at times flags on both sides of the range were pointing in opposite direction of each other.
* Roasted chestnuts on the camp fire is nice.
* Go to more country shoots and get more experience with mirage.

John S

Various NSW OPM Results & Grading Update

#2 Postby John S » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 am

Recent NSW OPMs now uploaded on NSW F Class Website.

www.nswfclass.com.au

Inverell & Mudgee Aggregates available as is an updated NSW F Class grading schedule.

Cheers

John S

Return to “Events”