SARA Queens F-Open Blog

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

DannyS

#31 Postby DannyS » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey Linda, looking forward to another photo of you in your classic pose, head in hand and that, what do I do now? Look. :D

Enjoy the r and r.

Cheers
Danny

RAVEN

#32 Postby RAVEN » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes have a well deserved rest Linda
Regards
RICHARD

AlanF

#33 Postby AlanF » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 am

RAVEN wrote:Yes have a well deserved rest Linda
Regards
RICHARD

I'll second that Linda. Might be a few days before you wind down though. Actually you must have found the SARA Queens rather relaxing after Raton?

Alan

Southcape

#34 Postby Southcape » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 am

Indeed, with no competitor marking, I had to find something to fill all that spare time I had! :D

One thing I noticed were the amount of trigger pull shots I fired. My trigger finger had given up, many times cramping, and I would pull my hand away at the last moment and flex my fingers trying to control the urge to pull on the trigger.

At least next year we will be shooting less. We only have the USA Nationals, and the Worlds to compete in, as the Stars and Stripes Match will be held 10 days after the Worlds.
Linda

Southcape

#35 Postby Southcape » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 am

AlanF wrote:
RAVEN wrote:Yes have a well deserved rest Linda
Regards
RICHARD

I'll second that Linda. Might be a few days before you wind down though. Actually you must have found the SARA Queens rather relaxing after Raton?

Alan

I made it as far as Perth and decided it was safer for me to stay put, than drive home. So I have spent the last two days sleeping. Feeling much better today, so I will tackle the final leg. It will be good to finally get back home.
Linda

bruce moulds

#36 Postby bruce moulds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

a memory of the queens.
talking with vic shooters suggested that grade 6 jokes are currently prominent in that state.
i cannot understand this, because i spent the best four years of my life in grade 6
one of the reasons i liked it was that i was popular. i could take anyone anywhere, because i had a driver's licence.
one day i had a realization. that night i reported to mum that i had the biggest willy in the class. she said " so you should have, you are eighteen".
keep safe,
bruce.
"SUCH IS LIFE" Edward Kelly 11 nov 1880
http://youtu.be/YRaRCCZjdTM

MROFD

#37 Postby MROFD » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 pm

bruce moulds wrote:a memory of the queens.
talking with vic shooters suggested that grade 6 jokes are currently prominent in that state.
i cannot understand this, because i spent the best four years of my life in grade 6
one of the reasons i liked it was that i was popular. i could take anyone anywhere, because i had a driver's licence.
one day i had a realization. that night i reported to mum that i had the biggest willy in the class. she said " so you should have, you are eighteen".
keep safe,
bruce.

Nice work Bruce......... :roll:

DannyS

#38 Postby DannyS » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Yes Bruce, but you are no longer 18, so that is why you keep tripping over.

bruce moulds

#39 Postby bruce moulds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:49 pm

danny,
unfortunately old age has the opposite effect.
keep safe,
bruce.
"SUCH IS LIFE" Edward Kelly 11 nov 1880

http://youtu.be/YRaRCCZjdTM

Return to “Events”