SDWRA Easter Prize Shoot

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Brad Y

#16 Postby Brad Y » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Righto overnight scores were

B Bunyan 237.22
C Day 235.20
R Rees 235.17
B Yates 233.13
T Sheedy 230.16
B Kinnear 229.15
B Piper 224.7
R Palandri 214.5
L Shehan 211.7

Today I won the 700m with a 60.6 (what a ripper dasher) from terry sheedy 60.4 Everyone else dropped a point or two.

800m was taken out by Terry Sheedy with a 60.? Brett and Courtney dropped a point each, I broke out the 260 and used up some old ammo from tassie and lost two, one on the line just outside the 6 ring high on a dropoff of condition that I didnt quite beat. I waited for a good 7 minutes or so til I got a hurry up from the scorer. I didnt have long to go and it was boiling so I held down a little and it went where I held just below the 6 ring perfect windage though. A quick adjustment and the condition reappeared and it was all in the 6 from there on.

I had to retire from the 900m shoot as my father has been through alot lately and called saturday arvo to ask if he was still able to accept an easter lunch invite so I made the call to spend some time with him.

Hopefully I will find the results and put them up soon.

It was great to see the f class shooters outnumbering the TR guys for the first time ever in the history of this shoot. I think its going to happen more and more around here. Great also to see 9 FO shooters- we dont even get those numbers at the WA queens.

Cheers.

Southcape

#17 Postby Southcape » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:53 pm

http://busseltonrc.com

Results can be found on our website. Thanks to Rob Alman for keeping the website updated daily.
Linda

Brad Y

#18 Postby Brad Y » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:33 pm

http://www.busseltonrc.com/dra-14-news

Linda beat me at taking photos of scorecards and emailing them to Rob. Game set and match on the links to the results :lol:

By the way, if you dont know Linda had a bet going with one of the FS guys on who would get the higher score. I do believe she owes Rossco Burton a hamburger lunch.... :D

Return to “Events”