Teslong Borescope Mirror’s

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

Dicko

Teslong Borescope Mirror’s

#1 Postby Dicko » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:59 am

Hi all,
Is there anywhere here in OZ that sells Teslong 7mm borescope Mirrors to suit .308
Cheers

agro

Re: Teslong Borescope Mirror’s

#2 Postby agro » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:02 pm

Have you tried BRT??

CamoWhamo

#3 Postby CamoWhamo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:42 pm

R V Custom Rifle Stocks is distributing Teslongs. He might have also brought in some spares.

rvcustom1@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/rvcustom.riflestocks/

Dicko

#4 Postby Dicko » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Thanks fellas I will check them out

bainp

#5 Postby bainp » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:18 am

About 6 months ago I emailed Teslong about buying a couple of spare 7mm mirrors. They replied promptly, saying that they do not sell the 7mm mirrors individually, but they do sell a set of 4 different size mirrors and 5mm mirrors in lots of 3. Although I do not need anything other than 7mm mirrors, finally after pondering on it for months, I bit the bullet and ordered 2 boxes of 4 different size mirrors which arrived in about 2 weeks. Not that expensive, US$20/set. Get on the Teslong website look under "accessories/endoscope accessories". I just wanted to ensure that I always had spares if something drastic happened.
Just insurance for a rainy day.
Philip

UL1700

#6 Postby UL1700 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:49 am

bainp wrote:About 6 months ago I emailed Teslong about buying a couple of spare 7mm mirrors. They replied promptly, saying that they do not sell the 7mm mirrors individually, but they do sell a set of 4 different size mirrors and 5mm mirrors in lots of 3. Although I do not need anything other than 7mm mirrors, finally after pondering on it for months, I bit the bullet and ordered 2 boxes of 4 different size mirrors which arrived in about 2 weeks. Not that expensive, US$20/set. Get on the Teslong website look under "accessories/endoscope accessories". I just wanted to ensure that I always had spares if something drastic happened.
Just insurance for a rainy day.
Philip

Yep that's what I did, it still makes it an extremely cheap borescope!

Return to “Equipment & Technical”