F-Class Shooters and Raton, New Mexico

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

LarryB

F-Class Shooters and Raton, New Mexico

#1 Postby LarryB » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:16 am

I have heard there are some F-Class Shooters coming to our Spirit of America Matches in September at Raton, New Mexico, along with the OZ Fullbore shooters. I need to some info from them. Could someone contact me at: Lbart@elp.rr.com

Ben C

#2 Postby Ben C » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Hello Larry,

I am not speaking for all Aussie F-Class shooters here (who may be attending without my knowledge ?) - but I know the 'F-Class teams' proposed by National Rifle Association of Australia (NRAA) didn't get off the ground. There were a number of F-Class shooters (including myself) hoping that the team would take shape, however, I think there was a lack of 'organising' the team, etc, etc.

I had nominated for the team but have since received notice that there wasn't the numbers to make it happen. There may be some other forum members that may be able to provide some more info here?

Cheers from Oz

Note: Larry - you know shooting here is in Oz is more difficult because we have to shoot up-side-down!

LarryB

SOA Entries

#3 Postby LarryB » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 am

Ben,
I appreciate your reply. I had been told by the SOA match director that 6 OZ f-Class shooters were coming. Perhaps they have backed out. Anyone else know anything?

Don’t let the up-side–down business get to you. Keep working on it, you’ll get the hang of it. Just remember up is down and down is up.

Larry Bartholome

Return to “General Forum”