South Australian F Class Team Barrel Raffle fundraiser

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ChrisG
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

South Australian F Class Team Barrel Raffle fundraiser

#1 Postby ChrisG » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:23 pm

Up for grabs, a Krieger 32" 1:8.5 7MM SS barrel (Can be exchanged for another by agreement with the SARA shop)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GrahamW

Re: South Australian F Class Team Barrel Raffle fundraiser

#2 Postby GrahamW » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Great stuff, happy to support.
I'll kick it off and take 5 tickets Chris.

Will call you shortly.

Graham

Weairy

Re: South Australian F Class Team Barrel Raffle fundraiser

#3 Postby Weairy » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:45 pm

Email sent - I’ll grab 2
Josh Weaire
Nagambie R.C.
I'm not Craig, if you want to contact him, email on c.weaire@bigpond.com

Return to “General Forum”