Berger Hunting Projectiles

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

loneranger

Berger Hunting Projectiles

#1 Postby loneranger » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:58 pm

I know this is ostensibly a forum for full bore/target shooting, however I wanted to see if anyone had any real life experience using Berger hunting projectiles on game. I just bought some 6mm 87gn Berger Hunting projectiles for my 243, so I was going to try them on Goats and Pigs, but does anyone have experience with these bullets? Specifically how did you find them in terms of accuracy and knockdown power?

Mick_762

Re: Berger Hunting Projectiles

#2 Postby Mick_762 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:07 pm

loneranger wrote:I know this is ostensibly a forum for full bore/target shooting, however I wanted to see if anyone had any real life experience using Berger hunting projectiles on game. I just bought some 6mm 87gn Berger Hunting projectiles for my 243, so I was going to try them on Goats and Pigs, but does anyone have experience with these bullets? Specifically how did you find them in terms of accuracy and knockdown power?

If you still have my phone number - give me a ring.
Used them exclusively when I was last in Vic :D
David Mickel
Darwin Rifle Club

BATattack

#3 Postby BATattack » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:53 am

I haven't used any on game yet but I'm keen to give them a try. Prices are better than nosler hunting projectiles in 6.5 and up

loneranger

#4 Postby loneranger » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:10 pm

Hi David
I don’t think I do have your number. Can you pls send a pm

Return to “General Forum”