Seeking Interviewees and Sponsors for Exciting New Podcast on F-Class Shooting in Australia!

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Striker1960

Seeking Interviewees and Sponsors for Exciting New Podcast on F-Class Shooting in Australia!

#1 Postby Striker1960 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:20 am

Hello Oz F Class Forum community,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm thrilled to announce the launch of a brand new podcast dedicated to the fascinating world of F-Class Shooting in Australia. As we gear up for the first season, I am reaching out to the incredible members of this forum in search of dynamic interviewees and potential sponsors who share our passion for F-Class Shooting.
About the Podcast:
The podcast will cover a range of topics related to F-Class Shooting, providing valuable insights, tips, and in-depth discussions with experts in the field. The first season will include five exciting episodes:

Episode 1: Introduction to F-Class Shooting
Episode 2: F-Class Rifles: Types and Considerations
Episode 3: The Evolution of F-Class: A Historical Perspective
Episode 4: Types of F-Class Rifles and Championship Insights
Episode 5: F-TR Tactics and Techniques

Seeking Interviewees:
If you are an experienced F-Class shooter, rifle manufacturer, historian or anyone with a unique perspective on F-Class Shooting, we want to hear from you! Share your knowledge, stories, and insights to help our listeners deepen their understanding of this exciting sport. If you or someone you know would make a fantastic guest for one of our episodes, please reach out to us.

Potential Sponsors:
We're also on the lookout for sponsors who are passionate about supporting the F-Class Shooting community. If your business aligns with our audience and you're interested in being featured on our podcast, please get in touch. Your support will not only help us produce high-quality content but also showcase your brand to a dedicated and engaged audience.

Seeking Club Interviewees:
We are excited to feature a dedicated Club Segment in each episode, where we will showcase the incredible work and stories of F-Class Shooting clubs across Australia. If you are part of a club, or know of a club with passionate members and unique experiences, we would love to feature you on the podcast. Share your club's journey, achievements, and what makes your F-Class community special. Connect with us to showcase the heart and soul of F-Class Shooting in Australia.
To express your interest in being a podcast guest or sponsoring an episode, please reply to this post or send me a direct message. Let's come together as a community to create an outstanding resource for F-Class shooters in Australia and beyond.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to connecting with many of you soon!

Contact me via Private Message or david@precisionfclass.au

Aubrey

Re: Seeking Interviewees and Sponsors for Exciting New Podcast on F-Class Shooting in Australia!

#2 Postby Aubrey » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:56 pm

I may be able to help.
Please contact me to discuss.
Aubrey Sonnenberg
Concord RC, Sydney
Accurise: Aim for Accuracy!

loneranger

Re: Seeking Interviewees and Sponsors for Exciting New Podcast on F-Class Shooting in Australia!

#3 Postby loneranger » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:54 pm

This is a great idea. I would certainly be keen to watch/listen if this come off.

Return to “General Forum”