MISREPRESENTATION OF SUPPORT - QUICK ANNEAL

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

ajvanwyk

MISREPRESENTATION OF SUPPORT - QUICK ANNEAL

#1 Postby ajvanwyk » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 pm

Dear fellow FClass Shooters and friends,

It has recently been brought to my attention that a company called Quick Anneal has placed my Australian Teams Logo (including that of the NRAA) on their website as an Associated Partner. I want to make it unequivocally clear that I have never given Quick Anneal any permission or endorsement. I have never used or seen their machines in operation and DO NOT know of the validity of their claims concerning the performance of their products.

I feel that it is incredibly important to make this statement and set the record straight to avoid any fellow shooter making a commercial decision with my endorsement as a validation of their choices.

For anyone wondering, I use an AMP Annealer and have done so since 2016 (One of their older units). No, I do not currently use Aztec mode. I have since purchased an AMP Mate and was one of the early adopters to buy the AMP Press. I provided Annealing Made Perfect an endorsement on their Facebook page back in 2017/2018 as I do believe in both the quality of their products and the honesty of their approach.

Please ensure that your buying decisions are well-researched and that you consider all facts and factors.

Should anyone have any questions for me on this topic, I will gladly answer them by e-mail or phone.

All the best,
Albert van Wyk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Albert
Rosedale Rifle Club
Australian Points Series

Return to “General Forum”