Vale John Seberry Lockhart

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

GC

Vale John Seberry Lockhart

#1 Postby GC » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 pm

It is with deep regret that I advise that John suffered a fatal heart attack yesterday while out cutting wood. John's wife Roz tried to resuscitate him however despite her valiant efforts was unsuccessful. John was in good health and very active so his passing is a great shock to all.
This is a huge loss to the Lockhart community and to the Explorers Rifle Club where John had held the positions of President & then Captain for many years.
Funeral details are not yet available but will be posted as soon as they are known .
Our thoughts are with Johns wife Roz and daughters Kim, Donna and Lisa and their families at this time.
Graham Crowe

DannyS

#2 Postby DannyS » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Thankyou Graham for advising us of Johns passing. Our condolences to his family, I'm sure he will be greatly missed by all who knew him, another rifle shooter gone to compete on another range. May he rest in peace.

GC

John Seberry Funeral

#3 Postby GC » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:05 pm

John's funeral will be held on Friday at St Johns Church in Hedben St Lockhart on Friday at 10:30 for those that wish to attend.

John is survived by wife Roz and his three daughters Kim, Donna and Lisa. Should you wish to send messages of condolence to the family the address is

Roz Seberry
74 Ferrier St
Lockhart, NSW 2656

DannyS

#4 Postby DannyS » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Graham, I appeciate what you are going through, a loss like this is huge to a family, a club and a community. Thinking of you all.

Return to “General Forum”