New Shooter, F Class Information

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Wakey7

#16 Postby Wakey7 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 am

In our current world of instant gratification unfortunately we see too often new shooters quickly loose interest and find some other pastime if they cannot acheive the scores that other shooters are shooting. We need to help new shooters through the learning process and become long term members of our clubs or else our clubs will cease to exist and even the die hards will have noone to shoot with.

Brocko

#17 Postby Brocko » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Yer guys i know what you are saying about the 1000yd stuff but two weeks ago when i shot at 800yd for my first long range shoot i think i went ok.. I think my trigger pull is pretty good considering i have done a fair bit of shooting before, but the wind reading i can and will learn..

Still looking for a beginners .308.. Are there any other sites apart from used guns.com.au to look at? There are a few on here but are a bit expensive for my first outfit.

Brock

AlanF

#18 Postby AlanF » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Brocko wrote:...Still looking for a beginners .308.. Are there any other sites apart from used guns.com.au to look at? There are a few on here but are a bit expensive for my first outfit.

Brock

Brocko,

I had an e-mail from the VRA shop (Rod Dolman) who saw this post and says:
I have several F Class rifles in stock, all second hand – but well cared for – starting from around $500 (without a scope). I also have second hand scopes from $500 (Weaver T – 36). Could you let him know that I am happy to help him out...VRA shop 03 5449 3153.

Return to “General Forum”